Strategic growth blueprint
Draw back the curtain on your data to find the biggest levers to pull to grow your eCommerce business
Managing an eCommerce site isn't easy. Between iOS 14.5 armageddon and stock availability turbulence, you have a zillion other priorities to juggle. Managing ad spend, grappling with attribution, maybe thinking about re-platforming or running Tik Tok ads or how to scale your email campaigns.
With so much going on, it's easy to lose perspective.
As they say, you can't read the label if you're inside the jar. Let me give you the perspective to see what's working on your website and (more importantly) what's not.
Why do this...
Identify growth levers
Stop wasting money on things that don't work and reallocate capital to the initiatives that will drive the greatest growth and highest ROI
Find conversion blockers
Find and fix the problems that are dragging down site revenue
Data not opinion
All of my recommendations are transparently backed by data, not opinion or 'best practice'
Money back guarantee
If I don't discover transformational insights for your business, the audit is yours for free
How it works
This process starts with a 1.5 hour long structured interview.
We'll discuss your processes, your goals, your team, your competitors, what you're doing right now and your aspirations for the future (and plenty more besides).
You then give me access to your analytics and ads platforms (I'm happy to sign an NDA to ensure absolute confidentiality). I'll go away for a couple of weeks, popping up with the occasional question, but mostly I'll be nose deep in your data.
Throughout this process, I'm working to reconcile the picture I've gleaned about your business with what I can find in your analytics data. The results are almost always surprising.
You will learn
While the deliverables vary from engagement to engagement, they often encompass the following:
- Detailed analysis of your website performance, strengths, weaknesses and opportunities
- Common user journeys and tasks
- Funnel analysis with a focus on bottlenecks and key drop off points
- Examination of high and low converting segments
- Most (and least) profitable traffic sources
- Analytics review with a focus on finding tracking that is incomplete, missing or inaccurate
- SEO audit to identify on-site gaps and oversightscon as well as growth opportunities through keyword research and competitive analysis
- Advertising audit to find wasted and unaccounted spend and ensure that tracking and attribution is set-up correctly
- Competitive analysis
- Who your competitors are (hint: it's rarely who you think)
- Analysis of competitor traffic acquisition strategies to find strategies to replicate or weaknesses to exploit
The result is a growth blueprint with a prioritised series of actionable recommendations that will ramp up conversion, traffic and AOV.
View a sample report?
Would you like to see a copy of an actual, redacted report document that I completed for a client?
Drop me an email, and I'll be happy to share.
Who should do this?
New clients are typically at an inflection point in their business and are actively seeking growth opportunities. Beyond this, I'd suggest that you're a good candidate if any of the following apply to you:
- You want to grow your eCommerce business
- You don't trust your analytics
- You're thinking about re-platforming
- You aren't sure if you're getting good value from your agencies
- You spend over $5k/month on paid traffic
- You're planning to expand into a new territory
Want to discuss further?
Schedule a time for a no-obligation chat to talk about how I can help.
My work is 100% guaranteed: if I don't uncover transformational insights for your business, the audit is yours for free.